Flat Earth was founded in 2006 and is located in beautiful Bozeman Montana. Through the success of our customers, Flat Earth has experienced solid growth over the past few years. We have kept pace with this growth by expanding our facility, capacity and our technical expertise. Today we work comfortably with a broad spectrum of clients; from Fortune 500 companies to small start ups with the next great idea.
In 2013 Flat Earth was established as the first Value Added Reseller (VAR) and distributor of Novelda impulse radar chips and development kits in North America. Novelda is a world leading provider of short range radar sensors based on impulse radio technology.
The Flat Earth mission is to provide quality services and products to our customers. We specialize in the field of impulse radar applications for environmental monitoring, medical devices, proximity sensing, navigation and transportation, agriculture, search and rescue, and other novel applications.
The staff at Flat Earth brings over 20 years in electronics development with competencies in impulse radar systems, GPS navigation and mapping, machine control and guidance, digital signal processing, CAN Bus, and board design. Our broad experience in these technologies combined with proven system integration, hardware development and signal processing enables us to push the limits of available technology.
We are proud to be located in South West Montana. It is not only a great place to live with amazing views and endless recreational activities, but Bozeman also has a vibrant business environment.
Did you know that
- Montana consistently ranks top in the nation for entrepreneurial activity.
- There are 40 bio-tech companies in Gallatin County, Bozeman’s county.
- Oracle has a campus in Bozeman with over 350 employees.
- Montana State has one of the nations top programs in computer science and computer engineering.
- Bozeman Airport – 900,000 passengers / year and is in the top 120 airports in US
- Bozeman has been voted many times as one of top ten towns to live in the US.